Duraboot® Steering Rack Boots
Manufactured from the same high quality neoprene as the Duraboot® CV boots, this range of steering rack boots is extremely stretchy and hard wearing. This ensures that they are able to fit the majority of vehicles in the carparc from a minimal number of kits.
The Duraboot® steering boot range consists of 9 kits and as such there is minimal investment in stock required making it extremely profitable for both the stockist and garage.
The Duraboot® steering boot range is split into 2 categories:
- Standard, for which there are 6 kits available
- Power Steering, which has 3 kits available.
No longer is there a need to carry 300+ different boots.
- Range covers 98% of the carparc
- Profitable - minimal stock investment required
- Manufactured from high quality neoprene
- Superior stretch capabilities compared to natural and synthetic rubber steering boots
- Resistant to oil & grease, abrasion, grit and extremes of temperature
- Tear and impact resistant
- No need to remove the ball joint to install
- Re-tracking is not required
- Kit includes fitting cone
- Made in Britain
- 2 year ‘No Quibble’ guarantee
Remember; If it doesn’t say Duraboot® on the box it isn’t Duraboot® in the box. Look for the Duraboot® sticker; it’s your guarantee of quality.
To find out which boot is suitable for your vehicle simply use the part finder below or alternatively it can be found on
✔ Available from all good Distributors and Motor Factors