CVS18 - Stickyboot - Universal CV Boot Kit
Manufactured from high quality neoprene the CVS18 Stickyboot is resistant to:
- Oil & grease, abrasion, grit and extremes of temperature
- Tear and impact damage
The design of the boot allows for superior flexibility minimalizing wear and tear especially when the vehicle is on full lock.
Can be fitted to trilobal/tripod joints, follow the simple step by step instructions found in the box.
Designed to be fitted without the need to dismantle any part of the suspension or driveshaft. This boot is aimed more at the DIY mechanic and, as the name suggests, has a tongue and grove ‘split’ running it’s full length. Once in position the ‘split’ joint is glued using the special rubber adhesive that is included in the kit, making an indestructible join.
Covered by our 2 year ‘No Quibble’ guarantee.
Price £17.71 +VAT - Call to purchase (DO NOT add to basket)
✔ Available from all good Distributors and Motor Factors
- 1 CSV18 Stickyiboot CV boot
- 2 stainless steel ear clamps
- 60g grease sachet
- 1 Rubber ashesive
- 1 Pair of latex gloves
- Installation instructions
- Clean the outside of the old boot at the CV joint, large end, using a suitable cleaner.
- Trim the old boot approximately 10-15mm from the end of the CV joint; leaving the trilobal part of the boot in position. (See diagram)
- Remove the old clamps and boot leaving the trilobal section in place on the CV joint.
- Clean away any grease and debris from the shaft and CV joint, as normal.
- Wipe the outside of the remaining section of the trilobal boot, attached to the CV joint, to ensure that all grease and debris has been removed enabling a good seal to be obtained.
- Fit the new CV boot in the usual way, clamping the large end over the trilobal adaptor that has been created from the old boot.