Sales Agent - Germany
Bailcast are currently looking for an experienced Sales Agent to grow their sales within the German aftermarket.
Bailcast pioneered the stretchy CV boot concept with the introduction of the CV24, the very first aftermarket stretchy CV boot.
Since then they have continued to lead the market with their innovative products all of which are manufactured in Great Britain using the highest quality materials and distributed worldwide.
The product portfolio includes:
- Duraboot CV boots; a range of 8 car specific stretch CV boots.
- Duraboot Steering Boots; a range of 9 stretchy kits that cover both standard and power steering.
- Universal CV boots; Uniboot, Maxiboot and Stickyboot, a full range of cut to size stretchy CV boots that cover passenger vehicles, 4x4 and LCV.
- Duragun pneumatic CV boot fitting tool. The only one with an inbuilt patented safety device making it the safest pneumatic tool on the market.
- Duralec mechanical CV boot fitting tool.
The products are fully patent protected and backed by the Bailcast 2 year ‘no quibble’ guarantee.
All of which means you are able to offer these market leading products with full confidence.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales Agent who wishes to increase their current product portfolio to include this market leading range of stretchy CV boots and tools.
They must have a strong knowledge of the German Automotive Aftermarket and speak both German and English fluently.
To apply e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ref: Sales Agent – Germany.