Universal CV Boots
Our Universal, cut to size, range of CV boots consists of just 3 sizes.
CV96 Uniboot, fits most cars, 4x4’s and light commercial vehicles.
CV88 Maxiboot, is a larger version of the CV96 and fits vehicles with larger CV joints.
CVS18 Splitboot, designed to be fitted without the need to dismantle any part of the suspension. This boot is aimed more at the DIY mechanic and, as the name suggests, has a tongue and grove ‘split’ running it’s full length. Once in position the ‘split’ joint is glued using the special rubber adhesive that is included in the kit, making an indestructible join.
As the CV96 Uniboot and CV88 Maxiboot cover 99% of the carparc there is minimal investment in stock required making it extremely profitable for both the stockist and garage. No longer is there a need to carry 300+ different boots.
The Universal range can be fitted to Trilobal/tripod joints, just follow the simple step by step instructions found in the kit.
- Range covers 99% of the carparc
- Profitable - minimal stock investment required
- Manufactured from high quality neoprene
- Superior stretch capabilities compared to natural and synthetic rubber CV boots
- Resistant to oil & grease, abrasion, grit and extremes of temperature
- Tear and impact resistant
- Boot geometry minimalizes wear and tear
- Can be fitted to trilobal/tripod joints
- Made in Britain
- 2 year ‘No Quibble’ guarantee.
To find out which boot is suitable for your vehicle simply use the part finder below or alternatively it can be found on
✔ Available from all good Distributors and Motor Factors