Bailcast sells their market leading products globally through a network of distribution partners.
Working as an Independent Sales Agent you will be responsible for promoting our goods to potential buyers and facilitating sales agreements between ourselves and new distribution partners that you find.
Our agency agreement includes an exclusivity clause, which prevents the promoting of competitor goods within the same territory. As such this position is only suitable to someone who is looking to fill a gap in their current product portfolio.
As a vital part of our sales network you will be a critical link between ourselves and our distribution partners. Your main objective is to increase sales within the territory assigned to you. You will conduct business negotiations, work to acquire new clients and increase the loyalty of the ones under your control. You will manage your customer portfolio and also assist our sales department with market analysis and business development activities.
To be successful you will have an in-depth knowledge of the product sector and of the goods being promoted, and excellent knowledge of the territory assigned to you.
- Identify and Establish relationships with potential new customers
- Conduct sales contract negotiations to a successful conclusion
- Maintain and grow relationships with your existing customers
- Provide after-sales support
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Strong business sense and ability to reach sales targets
- Experience of Business to Business (B2B) sales
- Knowledge of the product sector and geographical territory
- Ability to manage and grow a customer portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Determination and ambition
- Organizational and time-management skills
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in the industry
- Fluent in English
- Commission based