|Salary:||£20,000 to £22,000 per year, pro rata|
|Closing date:||19 March 2021|
The role of Factory Engineer/CAD Designer is not pressured and would suit a person with a willingness to get involved in all areas and solve problems.
Bailcast would be happy to consider CAD training if the right person needed more education but the applicant would need to have a good engineering or mechanical background and or training
- To assist in all areas from machine servicing and repairs to basic Cad working skills.
- Service and repair the two production machines and other equipment in the factory.
- Carry out the testing of supplies and materials in line with our simple test procedures.
- Communicate with tool makers where needed.
- Maintain the CAD drawing register and update where needed.
- Building and managing test rigs in line with CE/UKCA specifications.
- Making or arranging with external engineers to manufacture prototypes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Determination and ambition
- Organizational and time-management skills
- CAD certified, basic
- Engineering background
- Mechanical background